HCG Patch

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 8

Weight - 146.2

Down 1 pound, but I've already lost this pound before.  I know, let me get out my little tiny violin.  Blah.

Shuffling of *stuff* continues in the painting/carpeting project that never ends.  Most of my two walk in closets is strewn around my bathroom and bedroom.  My daughter in law spent about 20 minutes here sorting through some of what's theirs before she had to leave.  Oh well, they put the carpet in there tomorrow, so then I can start going through things as they go back in or leave the house.

I'm really at a loss for why my losses have been so weird this first week.  I'm dreading week two and three because they are typically slow for me.  I'm trying to resist the urge to mix a vial of the rx and see if it makes a difference.  I know these drops work, and they work for me.  I did well with them for two rounds.

I will see what tomorrow looks like and then decide if it's time to play with my food..lol

Lunch - (241 calories)
340 g Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
135 g strawberries

Dinner - (218 calories)
**Spicy Chicken & Spinach Soup
140 g chicken breast, previously cooked
85 g baby spinach
15 g onion
15 g celery
1 c Pacific Natural Mushroom broth
1 c water
dash of Frank's hot sauce
Fajita spices

Total Calories for the day 429
Daily Calorie Composition: 27% from carbs, 4% from fat and 69% from protein.

Fat  2 g; Fiber 6 g; Carb 29 g; Sodium 640 mg; Protein 73 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment