HCG Patch

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 9

Weight 145.8

Down 0.4 and back where I was on Sunday.  Dang seesaw.  Had a very busy afternoon.  Son's GF had an ultrasound to check the size of the baby that is due the end of the month.  We then spent three hours baby gear shopping in Babies R Us.  Oh not my favorite thing to do.  Someone needs to make a universal way that strollers fold and unfold.  

I had eaten my lunch before 11 am and didn't get dinner until after 6.  I was hungry.  They wanted Burger King so I had to endure the smell of fast food for the ride home.

I have been hungry this round.  I am using the same brand of drops that I used for my first two rounds.  I do not recall being this hungry.  This afternoon I decided to take a leap and increase my dose.  Hopefully by tomorrow night I'll know if I jumped the right way.

One thing I've learned from helping people with dosing issues for the past 20 months on the hcgdietinfo forum as well as from personal experience - it's easier to recover quickly from too high of a dose than it is from too low of a dose.  The level of hcg in your body is the average of the last 72 hours on homeopathic drops or pellets or the last 96 hours on RX injections or sublingual.    If you feel a dose is too high, you can skip a few doses on hhcg or a day on rx and it comes back down.  If it's too low, it's never a good idea to take a bunch more all at once.  You have to do an increase and it takes 2 to 3 days to get to full effect.  

Sooooo..  I'm increasing and if I feel no difference in my hunger or if, heaven forbid, it gets worse, then I can skip a few doses and drop it down quickly, then start with a lower number of drops per dose.

Because we were out so long I did not get a fruit in.  Typically I don't like to eat them too late in the day.

Lunch - (216 calories)
150 g eye of round steak, previously cooked
220 g cucumber
dressing with apple cider vinegar

Dinner - (190 calories)
150 g chicken breast
160 g romaine
sweet mustard dressing

Total calories for the day 406
Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 18% from fat and 73% from protein.

Fat  7 g; Fiber 7 g; Carb 9 g; Sodium 220 mg; Protein 73 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment