HCG Patch

Sunday, January 8, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 6

Weight - 145.8

Down 1.4 for a total of 5.8 in 5 days.  Much better, but I know from previous rounds that I can expect a gain after a couple of days of losses.

Today was family day so my older son, daugher-in-law, and grandbaby were over most of the afternoon watching football and such.  I made chicken and dumplings for them.  I really don't mind cooking here and there for the family when I'm in phase 2.  I'm glad it's not an every night thing though.

Lunch - (235 calories)
**Chicken & Egg Drop soup
60 g chicken breast
1 egg
2 egg whites
85 g green onion
30 g celery
1 c Kirkland Chicken stock
1 c water
1 tsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
ginger, white pepper

Dinner - (211 calories)
150 g beef eye of round steak
125 g romaine lettuce
mustard dressing

Total calories for the day 446
Daily Calorie Composition: 13% from carbs, 24% from fat and 63% from protein.

Fat  11 g; Fiber 5 g; Carb 15 g; Sodium 750 mg; Protein 70 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment