HCG Patch

Sunday, January 15, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 13

Weight - 142.8

Down another 0.4.  Nice after eating the steak at Applebees yesterday.  

We got our first snow of the Winter today.  I spent a bit of time clearing off the driveway.  Tonight I cooked the Sunday family dinner and used a new recipe for a baked mac and cheese.  They had sure better eat those leftovers. 

I had my Sunday omelet today.  Spent some time watching football and going through the things that had been in my spare closet.

On the dosing front, I decided to throw caution to the wind and skip several doses today.  If the higher than usual dose is what I'm going to have to do, I'm not happy with the amount of hunger I'm having with it. I thought before I make any decisions, I should drop the level and the dose down to lower than the recommended amount and see if it makes things better or worse.

Brunch - (228 calories)
**Sunday Omelet
1 large egg
3 egg whites
40 g spinach
20 g onion
1.5 tsp Nutiva Coconut Oil
a bit of pico de galo



Dinner - (181 calories)
**Turkey Patty and Salad
150 g Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
120 g romaine
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp water
Kirkland No Salt Seasoning

Total calories for the day 409
Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 33% from fat and 57% from protein.

Fat  14 g; Fiber 4 g; Carb 10 g; Sodium 431 mg; Protein 59 g  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,

    I red your entire blog last night (whew that's a lot) and boy am I thankful for the valuable information you have given me just by sharing what you eat and your weights. :) I will continue to "stalk" you lol hope you don't mind. I look forward to joining you in your quest on Feb. 1st.

    ReplyDelete