HCG Patch

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weight-Loss Apocalypse: Emotional Eating Rehab Through the HCG Protocol

I began reading this book last night.  It was recommended to me.



Weight-Loss Apocalypse: Emotional Eating Rehab Through the HCG Protocol
by Robin Phipps Woodall.


I'm just a bit into it and I can already tell that this woman has done her research.  Robin Woodall is the founder of the Mind:Body HCG Method, and is pioneering new theory, pressing for new research, and has applied the hCG protocol as a foundation for behavioral change.

She is a believer of sticking to the protocol that Dr Simeons outlined and applies today's knowledge to flesh out the reasons why it works.

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks Beth. I was able to download it and the little I have read makes a lot of sense. I suspended my 5th phase as I was not following the protocol and I did not want to waste my hcg. Interestingly I am staying stable with my loss thus far. The book is giving me the inspiration to begin my R5 again. Will wait until after sbs to begin again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read through half of it and should have it finished tonight. Definitely makes for a better understanding of Dr Simeons Pounds and Inches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered the book today. I'm an emotional eater and its been my downfall. The bits and pieces I have read have made so much sense to me. I hope it helps! And I love reading your blog, thank you so much for posting the menus, you have helped me and family. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you enjoy the blog and will enjoy the book

      Delete