HCG Patch

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 30

Weight - 137.4

Down another 0.6 today which comes as a total surprise after yesterday's drop.  One day at a time.  I have about 4.4 lbs left to go before I settle in for a few days and then move off to Phase 3, once again.

Quiet day at my house..well inside my house at least.  Outside I listened to the landscapers doing their spring preparations.  Pressure-washing the driveway, cleaning out the pond and installing a new pump since the old one died in December, removing any dead plants, pruning trees, etc.  They started of course with cutting up and hauling away my lovely curly weeping willow that fell over in the snow and ice storm.  Not sure if I'll put a willow back in the empty spot or not.   They also cracked a narrow and long piece of glass above my entry door.  They're sending the glass company out tomorrow to see what they can replace it with.

I do have to share a new tea I've been loving.  It's Good Earth Originals Sweet and Spicy Tea 
It actually tastes a lot like red hot candies.  It's been great to have late in the evening when I'm wanting something on the sweet side.  Typically I drink earl grey tea at night before bed, but now I'm switching between the two.


Lunch - (124 calories)
**Frittata
192 g eggbeaters
50 g mushrooms
50 g green onion
1 tsp minced garlic

Afternoon Snack - (136 calories)
1 serving Vanilla Jay Robb Whey Protein shake
6 g Navita Naturals Cacao Powder

Dinner - (170 calories)
110 g chicken breast
170 g French Green Beans
dijon mustard

Total Calories for the day 430
Daily Calorie Composition: 24% from carbs, 5% from fat and 71% from protein.

 Fat 2 g; Fiber 9 g; Carb 26 g; Sodium 606 mg; Protein 76 g

No comments:

Post a Comment