HCG Patch

Saturday, February 18, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 40

Weight 143.0

Yes I've been absent.  Things went crazy here for a bit with the new baby, etc.  My head just totally feel out of the game primarily because I was so stalled.   I took a 7 day Planned Interruption and started back on P2 today.  I have to move to P3 by March 8th so I'm up against a time limit.

Also on top of this, I am sick with some sort of respiratory bug.  My entire family is sick.  Didn't help that we spent 4 hours in a car with my son who was battling it at the time.  I've not felt much like eating so my calories are very low.  I'm also taking cold medicine, herbal medicine and drinking loads of tea.

Lunch - (161 calories)
**Protein shake
1 scoop Jay Robb Vanilla Whey protein
150 g frozen strawberries

Dinner - (168 calories)
**Steak and Cuc Salad
110 g beef eye of round steak
160 g cucumber
50 g roma tomato
3 tbsp white wine vinegar

Total calories for the day 329
Daily Calorie Composition: 24% from carbs, 11% from fat and 65% from protein.

Fat 3 g; Fiber 3 g; Carb 19 g; Sodium 233 mg; Protein 51 g


No comments:

Post a Comment