HCG Patch

Sunday, February 19, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 41

Weight - 139.6

Well that's a nice thing to see after day one back on Phase 2.  Down 3.4 lbs.  Of course, it was 3.4 lbs that I had gained.

Still sick.. just not fun and not much appetite.  Making myself eat.

One nice thing, my son is loading again.  He is starting Phase 2 tomorrow for his third round.  At least there won't be all of his goodies around to tempt me.   His girlfriend, of course, is still nursing the new baby so she can't start at this time.  There will be here goodies around to call at me seductively.

Lunch - (188 calories)
**Lemon Pepper Beef Soup
110 g 96/4 ground beef
100 g baby spinach
20 g shallots
1 c Pacific Natural Beef Broth
1 c water
juice of one lemon
pepper to taste
a few capers

Dinner - (160 calories)
**Chicken Strips & Cuc Salad
100 g Eating Right Grilled Chicken Breast strips (yes I was lazy)
245 g cucumber
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
1/2 tsp horseradish mustard

Total calories for the day 348
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 21% from fat and 63% from protein.

Fat 8 g; Fiber 5 g; Carb 13 g; Sodium 1,327 mg; Protein 53 g

No comments:

Post a Comment