HCG Patch

Thursday, February 2, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 31

Weight - 138.2

Arrggh.. well yeah, I expected it..  just didn't like that it's almost 1 pound.  Didn't sleep well last night at all.  Today I managed to get out of the house for a massage.  I'd not had one in over 2 months.  Seems I overdid the half century old body a couple of weeks ago shoveling snow, chopping and sawing downed limbs, etc. have to go back in 2 weeks for a redux instead of a month. Any excuse for another massage ;) 

I also managed to aggravate my lapband at dinner time.  I ate some steak that was drier than normal and it got stuck.  I typically don't have issues with my band. Heck for all intents and purposes, you'd think it wasn't there anymore.  One in a while it reminds me.  So, part of my dinner and anything else I tried after, didn't stay down.  I'll likely use the steak I have left in soups or something when I do eat it.

Lunch - (218 calories)
**Fage & Jay Protein Shake
123 g Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
47 g Fat 2% Greek Yogurt (only because I need to use it up)
1 serving Jay Robb Strawberry Whey Protein
8 oz water
some ice cubes

Dinner - (177 calories)
110 g beef eye of round steak
140 g cucumber
85 g baby spinach
P2 Sweet Mustard dressing

Total calories for the day 395
Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 12% from fat and 74% from protein.

Fat 5 g; Fiber 3 g; Carb 13 g; Sodium 355 mg; Protein 71 g

No comments:

Post a Comment