HCG Patch

Thursday, July 28, 2011

R4 Phase 3 Day 4

Weight - 132.6

Up 0.4, but there was very little output overnight and I didn't eat the rest of my dinner until 10pm so I was expecting it.  More of the same today.  Depending on what the scale says tomorrow, I may try bumping my calories just a bit.

Morning - (40 calories)
2 mugs of coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Lunch -(464 calories)
Grilled Chuck eye steak with Red Radish & Cucumber Salad
185 g chuck eye steak, grilled with Montreal Steak Seasoning 
Red Radish & Cucumber salad (half portion) 

Dinner - (548 calories)
**Turkey burgers with Jalapeno Salsa on spinach
2 Jennie-O All Natural Quarter Pound turkey burgers
50 g baby spinach
4 tbsp pico de gallo
40 g avocado
15 g Lemon Truffles for dessert

Total Calories for the day 1,052
Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 59% from fat and 32% from protein.

3 comments:

  1. Wanted to let you know I stated the journey. I went to medical weight loss clinic. Their guidelines are a bit different then Dr. S's protocol. I decided that I spent the money with them I will follow their rules.
    R1/P2/LCD8 Loss of 10 (2 from load day)
    I have been reading your entries from your R1 and it really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing fantastic! Hope the modified protocol works well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
    HCG Diet
    HCG Diet Drops

    ReplyDelete