HCG Patch

Thursday, July 21, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 63

Weight - 134.4

Just call me SeeSaw.  I'm back up the .2 I was down yesterday.  Tomorrow will be my last injection and my LIW.  I'd love to be in the 133-range, but yeah.

Lunch - (182 calories)
100 g chicken breast
300 g cucumber
30 g bell pepper
20 g onion
3 tbsp white wine vinegar

Dinner - (223 calories)
**Buffalo sirloin strips & Zucchini Provencale
150 g buffalo sirloin, previously pan fried
200 g baby zucchini, sliced
1/4 c water
2 tbsp tomato paste, no salt added
1 clove garlic
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp oregano

For the Zucchini Provencale, heat a small skillet over medium high.  Saute the zucchini until slightly brown on both sides.  Mix the water, tomato paste, and seasonings and pour over zucchini.  Stir and cover for 2 minutes.  Uncover and reduce slightly.




Total Calories for the day 405
Daily Calorie Composition: 24% from carbs, 12% from fat and 64% from protein.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete