HCG Patch

Saturday, July 9, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 51

Weight - 136.0

This is beginning to be like pulling teeth.  Down 0.6 this morning.  With my PM weigh in last night I thought it was going to be a lot more.  Oh well.

Very busy day today.  I tackled my office.  I pulled everything out of my office closet, tossed stuff, organized cords, chargers, etc in plastic bins, transferred pictures and memorabilia to a couple of those flip-top bins, cleared out the 2 draw lateral file and moved it out so it can go in the garage to sell on Craigslist. I'm bushed.

I did one meal today again.  I've not been that hungry at all.  I grilled up 2 lbs of lean ground beef, 20 oz of lean ground turkey, and a couple of turkey breasts.  I froze some of it and put some in the fridge for the next few days.  Remember there's two in my household on Phase 2.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today, I had Timothy's Sugar Bush Maple and White Tea Orange Indulgence.

Dinner - (347 calories)
**Turkey burger & salad
250 g Jennie-O 99% lean ground turkey, grilled
150 g red leaf lettuce
burger dressing

Total calories for the day 347
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 10% from fat and 74% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment