HCG Patch

Sunday, July 17, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 59

Weight - 134.4

Arggh... up 1.6 lbs.  No output and very little sleep.   I spent the afternoon at the Mariners/Rangers baseball game.  We lost, of course, but it was nice to get out of the house.  Left on time and had to come back and switch vehicles because I had a low tire.  I stopped and put air in it, but was fearful of driving it on the freeway as I saw a nail in it.  I'll get it checked out in the next couple of days.

Lunch - (206 calories)
**Chicken, Apple, Celery salad
100 g chicken, previously baked
140 g celery
140 g apple
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp water
garlic powder
no salt seasoning

Dinner - (157 calories)
100 g chicken
280 g cucumber
45 g onion
3 tbsp red wine vinegar

Total calories for the day 363
Daily Calorie Composition: 37% from carbs, 7% from fat and 56% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment