HCG Patch

Monday, July 11, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 53

Weight - 135.4

Up 1.2 lbs with no real reason.  Plugging along.

They installed the gas pipe for the fire pit on the deck today. At 9 am, I'm standing on my deck with a Sharpie marking the spot where the pipe comes up through the deck. I was like "you mean I don't get a flex hose like the grill has?" They say "no ma'am, it's got to be hard pipe all the way.. once it's installed this is where it sits."  I don't like making permanent decisions at 9 am on a Monday morning.

I made tossed together something new today.  Loved it.  I made one dish and split it into two meals.  I also tried kelp noodles again.  These noodles are clear and a bit crisp as compared to the Miracle Noodles which are smelly and rubbery.  4 ounces has 6 calories.  Honestly, I won't bother with them again.

Lunch and Dinner - (490 calories)
**Buffalo Ranchera Stew
280 g buffalo sirloin, diced
290 g bok choy, diced
6 oz Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles**(optional)
60 g onion, diced
1/2 c beef broth
90 g nectarine for desert

Boil kelp noodles in hot water, drain and rinse. Saute buffalo, bokchoy, and onion, until cooked through.  Add beef broth, salsa ranchera, and seasoning.  Cover and simmer until flavors are melded.  Pour over kelp noodles and combine.


Total calories for the day 490
Daily Calorie Composition: 29% from carbs, 12% from fat and 59% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog is an inspiration. Not so many are as honest about "cheats" and frustration eating. Nice to know we are not alone. :) can you post the link to your before and after photos again please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much. Glad you like the blog. I try to be as honest with my posts and with myself. No one can be perfect all the time. It's how we deal with the day to day that matters.

    Not sure if you have to register to see these pics or not.
    before and durings

    ReplyDelete