HCG Patch

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

R2P3 Day 5

Weight 158.0

The teeter totter of P3 is in full swing.  Concentrated on mostly proteins yesterday and dropped 2.8 lbs overnight.  Decided to skip eggs today and have my old standby Fage Greek Yogurt for breakfast and a huge spinach salad for lunch.  Loved it all.  I feel like I'm cheating but I'm not.

Had a wonderfully relaxing 90 minute facial this afternoon complete with a good head, neck and shoulder massage.  Esthetician mentioned my skin was a bit dry, but I expected that after 50+ days of not using my normal products.  She also commented on the weight loss.  She sees me every 4 weeks said it really looked different this last time.  She weighs about a buck ninetyfive and was actually asking me about the diet.

Breakfast - (189 calories)
2 cups coffee with 1 tbsp half & half each
1 7 oz container Fage 2% Greek Yogurt
50 g raspberries
vanilla creme stevia to taste

Lunch - (555 calories)
** Spinach salad
100 g Kirkland Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
100 g baby spinach
200 g cucumber
45 g onion
35 g feta cheese
4 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette 

Dinner - (592 calories)
**Veal Saute with Balsamic Onions and Zucchini Hash Browns
250 g Veal cut for scallopini
225 g sweet onion
1 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp BoltHouse Farms Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
pepper to taste

Saute veal in a pan with a small amount of water.  Heat another saute pan with the olive oil.  Saute onions until softened and add vinaigrette to heat.  Pour over veal. 



Total Calories for the day 1,336.
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 46% from fat and 35% from protein.


No comments:

Post a Comment