HCG Patch

Friday, December 3, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 33

Weight - 167.8

(Rolling up my sleeves)  Okay I can really do this.  I can really be in the 150s before Christmas.  I'm in the zone right now so instead of stopping at 40 days on December 10th, I'm going until Dec 22nd and be in P3 for Christmas morning.  I can skip the biscuits and hashbrowns for one Xmas breakfast, but I'll be able to have eggs, bacon, and sausage with no problems, as well as my famous prime rib for New Years Eve.


Breakfast
Coffee with vanilla cream liquid stevia

Throughout the day
Triple threat tea


Lunch - (164 calories)
**Breaded scallops with a celery salad
120 g sea scallops
1 grissini stick, crushed
a few shakes of - tumeric, paprika, black pepper and garlic powder
215 g celery, diced
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp dill weed
1/2 tsp garlic salt

Preheat oven to 375 degreesF. Combine crushed bread crumbs and seasonings in a baggie.  Moisten scallops and shake in the baggie to coat.  Place scallops and leftover coating in oven save baking dish.  Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until scallops start to crack open a bit.

I have to say for not being a scallop eater, these are the bomb!  I haven't been eating my grissini, but I decided I wanted something more than just seasonings.  Also I'll be danged if I'm going to leave any of the crumbs for the garbage troll.  I'm gonna eat those too!



Dinner - (233 calories)
**Baked breaded shrimp & roasted radishes
150g shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp eggbeaters or 1 egg white
1 grissini stick, crushed
2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
250 g red radishes, quartered
1 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp dill weed
1 tsp Mrs Dash Tomato Basil, Garlic seasoning

Preheat oven to 400 degreesF.  Toss quartered radishes with vinegar, dill, and Mrs Dash.  Place in oven safe dish and back until fork tender (about 20 minutes).

While radishes are cooking, mix crushed grissini with Old Bay Seasoning.  Toss shrimp in tablespoon of eggbeaters or egg white and then into breading.  Place in oven safe dish and bake until pinkish, about 10 minutes.






Total calories for the day 397.
Daily Calorie Composition: 29% from carbs, 10% from fat and 61% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment