HCG Patch

Monday, December 6, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 36

Weight - 166.0

Since starting the hcg diet the end of June I have lost 50.4 lbs.  I can remember saying to myself on day one "If I can lose 20 lbs from this I'll consider myself successful."  Who would have dreamed!?

Breakfast
Coffee

Throughout the day
Triple threat tea

Lunch - (269 calories)
**Orange beef stirfry
110 g Tyson Thin Sliced Beef Steak
250 c celery, diced
160 g navel orange, juiced and diced
1/4 c beef broth or water
1/2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp ground white pepper

Heat broth or water in skillet with seasonings.  Add celery and cover to steam cook.  When celery is somewhat tender, stir in juice from the orange and beef.  Continue cooking until beef is near done.  Add diced orange and heat thoroughly.





I'm finally out of precooked proteins so I'll be making a batch of chicken in my new NuWave oven this even.  Should be interesting to see how it turns out.

I batch cooked 900 grams of chicken breast in the NuWave.  Took about 13 minutes.  I usually pull chicken out just as it gets done and let it set so it doesn't dry out.  Wasn't too bad.  

Dinner - (167 calories)
100 g chicken breast, baked
150 g Fresh Express Tender Ruby Reds lettuce mix
P2 Protocol Dressing
1 grissini stick

Total calories for the day 436
Daily Calorie Composition: 34% from carbs, 17% from fat and 49% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment