HCG Patch

Sunday, December 26, 2010

R2P3 Day 3

Weight 158.8

Ahhhh Christmas is over and a got a decent night's sleep.  Today I have this almost hungover, rummy, lack of sleep kind of feeling.  Can't believe I managed three meals today.  Not monsterously hungry, but I don't want to mess things up by not eating what I should. 

As I cooked my dinner, I also cooked a couple of regular burgers for my son.  Partway through preparation, he hollers "Whatever you are making smells really good."  I replied that it was his dinner.  Haven't heard him whoop like that in a while.

Throughout the day (53 calories)
Coffee with half & half
1 Zevia Black Cherry soda

Breakfast - (401 calories)
**Veggie scramble and bacon
1 large egg
.5 c eggbeaters
50 g onion
50 g bell pepper
50 g mushrooms
1 tbsp pico de gallo
1 tbsp bacon grease (from bacon cooked)
1 oz Blue Cheese crumbles (reduced fat)
2 slices Hormel Black Label Low Sodium Bacon




Lunch - (305 calories)
**Garden salad with turkey
4 oz Jennie-O Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
180 g Fresh Express Sweet Butter lettuce
150 g cucumber
50 g onion
4 tbsp Marie's Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
shake of Johnny's Salad Elegance seasoning
 

Dinner - (657 calories)
**Turkey Burger Patties
2 Jennie-O All Natural Quarter Pound Turkey Patties
2 slices Sargento Pepper Jack Cheese
90 g roma tomato
2 small baby dill pickles
40 g onion
1 tbsp guacamole
1 tbsp Organicville Ketchup
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp Duke's Mayonnaise


Total Calories for the day 1,416
Daily Calorie Composition: 12% from carbs, 54% from fat and 34% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment