HCG Patch

Saturday, December 18, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 48

Weight - 160.6

Holy moley... I think someone replaced my mean scale with a nicer one.  Losses three days in a row.. and not just teenie ones either.  Pushing my like to ask for another loss tomorrow.   I hate today similar to Thursday's menu.  Will likely eat Sunday like I did on Friday.

Tonight the entire family piled into the SUV to take my granddaughter to check out "Fantasy Lights", a big Xmas light display along a 2.5 mile section of a local park.  She had a blast.  Ordered Chinese food for them and picked it up on the way home.  I had to smell it in the car, but I can deal with that.  Just don't put it in front of my face!

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee and koolaid sweetened with stevia

Lunch - (277 calories)
**Turkey and Green Onion soup
200 g raw turkey, either diced or ground
150 g green onion, chopped
1 c Pacific Natural Organic Chicken broth, low sodium
1 c water
ground white pepper and poultry seasoning to taste



Dinner - (193 calories)
150 g chicken breast, baked
180 g cucumber, diced
25 g onion, sliced thin
2 tbsp champagne vinegar
sprinkle of onion sea salt

Total calories for the day 470
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 9% from fat and 76% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment