HCG Patch

Thursday, December 9, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 39

Weight - 166.2

Arrggh dang scale is teasing me.  Down a bit, up, down a lot , up, down a bit..  I guess at least the trend is in the right direction.

Did a fair bit of grocery shopping this afternoon.  Hit Bed Bath and Beyond for some more of the Keurig K-Cup flavored coffees.  Green Mountain Butter Toffee and Green Mountain Gingerbread along with the Pumpkin Spice I've been drinking.

Also had to go buy a new belt.  I've been wearing a belt that has double holes all the way around it.  Well the end of it is halfway around my side almost to my back.  Finally went and got a new one that's the same style so I should be good to go.  Tried on some jeans since I've lost more weight after pulling my old 12s out.  I can get in a 10 just fine and probably almost in an 8 so I'm going to wait before I buy any.  I have some 10s here and an 8.  Just have to dig them out.

Breakfast
Coffee

Lunch - (139 calories)
**Baked chicken with a cucumber salad
100 g chicken breast, baked
190 g cucumber, diced
20 g onion
2 tbsp champagne vinegar
4 drops liquid stevia
salt and pepper to taste


Dinner - (208 calories)
**Lemon pepper veal with tangy tarragon spinich
120 g veal, thin sliced
.5 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp beef broth
200 g baby spinach (Fresh Express)
50 g onion
3 tbsp water
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp tarragon
.5 tbsp minced garlic
1/8 tsp pepper

For the veal, I pepper both sides, saute the garlic in a small skillet with lemon juice and beef broth, then add the veal.  Cover and cook for about 2 minutes.  Uncover, turn veal, continue cooking another 2 minutes.  Remove veal and reduce liquid to make a sauce.

For the spinach, I bring the water, vinegar, onion, tarragon, garlic and pepper to a slow boil.  Add the spinach and cover for a minute or so.  Stir and cook until spinach is wilted.  Plate spinach and continue cooking liquid until it is reduced down to a sauce



Evening snack - (114 calories)
175 g gala apple, diced
2 tbsp Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar
1 grissini

Total calories for the day 461
Daily Calorie Composition: 43% from carbs, 8% from fat and 49% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Veal :( The spinach looks great!

    I'll be doing pant shopping soon too. I had maybe 7 pairs of pants in smaller sizes but am down to only 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never eat veal before this diet. I love it. My local Kroger sells a prepackaged thin sliced veal for scallopini. It's about 240 g in a package. I love it.

    ReplyDelete