HCG Patch

Sunday, December 12, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 42

Weight - 165.6

Well.. here we go again.. a .6 drop which will likely me a .6 or more gain tomorrow.  In the last week, I've lost a grand total of .4 lbs..  not 4 lbs..  0.4.  Geezzz..   Trying a mini-steak day today.  Eating nothing all day until dinner time and then having 8 oz raw weight lean sirloin steak with a tomato.  Hoping for some decent sleep and that the scale cooperates in the morning and stays that way.  My steak was likely leaner than the calorie counter I used projected so my calories may have been less or made up of less fat.

Today as usually was Family Sunday.  Since it's been raining for a few days I decided to make my Creamy Chicken and Thyme soup for them with some good sourdough rolls.  They love this soup and it takes an hour to make...with a fair amount of leftovers.


Breakfast and throughout the day
coffee


Dinner - (350 calories)
8 oz raw weight sirloin steak, using no salt as seasoning
175 g roma tomato

Total calories for the day 350
Daily Calorie Composition: 8% from carbs, 30% from fat and 62% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment