HCG Patch

Saturday, May 28, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 9

Weight - 144.6

Up 2.2 lbs from last night's late frustration eating.  Oh well.. it is what it is.  I'll be glad when my son and his GF are in P2 as of Wednesday.  I'll have an excuse to remove tempting items from the house.

Mini-steak day today (the lean kind).  I had planned this for today originally because I have a hair appointment at 10 am and won't be home until 2ish, then a baseball game tonight at 7.  I don't want to eat that late so I will do the steak around 4pm and be done.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today I had Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee and Timothy's German Chocolate Cake

Dinner - (352 calories)
210 g beef top loin, fat removed
200 g roma tomato
2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Total Calories for the day 352
Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 30% from fat and 61% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment