HCG Patch

Thursday, May 26, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 7

Weight - 143.4

A drop of 0.4 after nothing yesterday.  This week one is shaping up to be the slowest of all my rounds.
I'm going off protocol today and trying something several ladies on the forum at http://hcgdietinfo.com/ have done with some success.  I'm eating Fage Greek yogurt today in a combination of 0% and some 2% to get to the 500 calories.  Once I was done for the day I didn't like the look of my fat % so I added a bit of creamy cheese which did put me over the calories, but I think may help in the long run.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today I had Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee and Donut House Chocolate Glazed Donut

Morning Snack - (60 calories)
6 oz container Greek Gods 0% Greek Yogurt flavored with Sweet Leaf English Toffee stevia

Lunch - (120 calories)
8 oz container Fage 0% Greek Yogurt flavored with Sweet Leaf Chocolate stevia

Afternoon snack - (130 calories)
7 oz container Fage 2% Greek Yogurt flavored with Sweet Leaf Lemon Drop stevia

Dinner - (291 calories)
13.25 oz Fage 0% Greek Yogurt flavored with Sweet Leaf Vanilla stevia
20 g Yancy's Fancy Bergenost cheese


Total calories for the day 601
Daily Calorie Composition: 28% from carbs, 18% from fat and 54% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment