HCG Patch

Sunday, May 29, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 10

Weight - 142.0

Down 2.6 lbs after the lean mini-steak day.  So net effect after the cheat on Friday night is .4.

At the ballgame it was like my nose was in super-mode. I could identify food coming within 20 feed of me. The women next to us pulled out Subway and I thought the bell peppers alone were going to send me over the edge. Rianne was with me (she's about 3 weeks into R2). We managed to resist, but I was very tempted. My next night game in P2 I will bring my chicken, apple, celery salad even thought it's later eating than normal.  Not sure if today will be a normal two meal protocol day or another mini-steak day. I'm a bit hungry at 10:45, drinking coffee, so it likely will be a two meal day. My younger son and his GF are loading Monday and Tuesday so he wanted one of his favorite old school meals tomrrow. Shake n Bake pork chops, hashbrown casserole, and green bean casserole. At least it all cooks in the oven(s) and I don't have to stand over a stovetop smelling it all.


Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today I had Green Mountain Island Coconut

Dinner - (342 calories)
235 g beef sirloin, fat removed
210 g roma tomato
2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Total Calories for the day 342
Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 25% from fat and 65% from protein.

1 comment:

  1. that is good to know that my heightened state of smell is not just me- but others who are on P2!! I thought I was going crazy...now I know it is probably just 'normal' for being on P2.

    ReplyDelete