HCG Patch

Monday, May 9, 2011

R3 Phase 4 Day 21

Weight 146.0

Up just a bit, but had absolutely no output overnight.  With that factored in I guess my dinner yesterday was okay.  Steak day today as a start for my week or two of planned lower calorie eating to get back to LIW

Breakfast - (35 calories)
2 cups coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each


Dinner - (1,055 calories)
15 oz New York steak
175 g roma tomato

Total calories for the day 1,090
Daily Calorie Composition: 3% from carbs, 60% from fat and 37% from protein.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to see your progress, especially after weighing over 300. It's no wonder your son and daughter-in-law are proud of you. I'm proud of you and I don't even know you. Keep up the good work. Your an inspiration to the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete