HCG Patch

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

R3 Phase 4 Day 23

Weight - 143.8

A .8 bounce back after the steak day.  Not unusual.

Something is brewing within me.  An idea of what I need to do to make my goal weight *stick*.

I've never been this weight or anywhere near it. I was not at 'goal' for more than a day or so before going off P2 and heading to P3. I immediately jumped up 1.5 lbs and never looked back. P3 was up and down, P4 has been the same, but more up than down. I really think my body needs some time at a steady weight and I would prefer that weight to be around 135lbs so that I have room below 140. I have thought that if I can get it off with lower calorie P3 it would be nice, but I'm fearful that even doing so, the minute I stray from that my body is going to grab it again.

Soo.. the thought behind another round for me would be to *stick* the weight in place for a couple of weeks before P3. Say I loaded today and tomorrow... I'm 143.8 today... I'd drop to a couple of pounds under 135 and then increase my P2 calories to maintain that weight for the course of P2 (whether it's 23 doses or 30). Then P3 would start with mostly P2 foods, but increased in volumes, adding eggs for a morning meal, and using oils and butter for cooking. Stick to that for the first week before adding in cheese, etc.

It would give my body 3 weeks at one stable weight and perhaps set it in memory...whereas it never has had the chance for that in the last 6+ weeks.

So.. now it's just when to start. It will likely be middle of next week.


Lunch - (466 calories)
**Turkey sausage frittata
2 large eggs
.25 c Kirkland real eggs
125 g mushrooms
60 g onions
3 links Jimmy Dean turkey sausage
1 tsp Nutiva coconut oil
1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
2 cups coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Dinner - (597 calories)
**Steak & bok choy stir fry
225 g sirloin tip steak
300 g bok choy
3 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette
2 tsp ghee or butter

Since I'm using leftover steak it's already cooked.

When I dice the bok choy I separate out the leafy parts to cook last. Saute the thicker parts of the bok choy in butter until tender. Add the leafy parts and the Italian dressing, stir to combine. When the leafy parts are wilted, add the beef and stir.




Evening Snack - (90 calories)
4 oz ApothicRed winemakers blend

Total Calories for the day 1,153
Daily Calorie Composition: 8% from carbs, 59% from fat and 33% from protein.

1 comment:

  1. Beth,
    I am enjoying your blog. I appreciate you listing the names and brands of the foods that you are eating (Costco & Trader Joes).

    I asked the following earlier but I've been having gmail weirdness. Hope you don't mind.
    Can you explain why you weigh yourself at night ?
    Thank You. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete