HCG Patch

Friday, May 6, 2011

R3 Phase 4 Day 18

Weight - 144.0

And the hits just keep on coming.  Didn't feel like eating this morning.  So after the late night stuff I figured it wouldn't hurt.  Lunch was a bit weird.  My lapband usually could care less about what I eat. It did not like my lunch.  I ended up not eating much of it, but included a small amount here in the tracking.

Lunch - (248 calories - likely not that much)
**Top Sirloin spring roll
Original recipe here, but I didn't eat this much
8 oz thin cut top sirloin steak pounded thin
1 or 2 asparagus spears
2 oz bean sprouts
2 oz red onion
1 oz gorgonzolla cheese
2 tbsp Marie's Yogurt Blue Cheese
Meditteranaen Spices

Set oven for 350 degrees.  Season the meat.  Place veggies and cheese in the middle of the steak and roll up.  Can be tied with a string to secure.  Baked 8 minute on each side or until desired doneness.




Afternoon Snack - (191 calories)
28 g raw walnuts

Dinner - (418 calories)
**Garden salad and baked chicken
6 oz chicken breast
2 tbsp fresh salsa
125 g romaine
100 g roma tomato
100 g cucumber
20 g onion
3 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette

Total calories for the day 857
Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 59% from fat and 32% from protein.

5 comments:

  1. Yes. I had lapband surgery in 2005 at 322 lbs. I lost 150 lbs in 17 months. Then slowly over the next few years gained back 50 of that. Until I found hcg last summer. Now I'm lower by 35 lbs then my lowest every weight with the band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Congratulations!!!! I'm amazed at your determination. You never gave up and that says alot about your character. BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made this meal for my husband and I. It was amazing!!! we ate over an hour ago and he's still raving!! so happy to find a meal that fits the hcg phase AND my non-dieting husband! thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete