HCG Patch

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 11

Weight - 142.0

No loss, no gain.  One more mini-steak day of the lean kind and I'm back to two meals a day for a while.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.

Dinner - (342 calories)
235 g beef sirloin, fat removed
210 g roma tomato
2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Total Calories for the day 342
Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 25% from fat and 65% from protein. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.. Thanks for sharing all this great info... BTW... Congrats on your success.. :) In regards to the coffee.. I use the same type of coffee machine, and use the Donut Coffee one (its more less just plain coffee). I never thought about the ingredients being an issue, so do you know if this one is safe for P2? I can't seem to find the info I need to know. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all the regular plain K-cups are fine for P2. Many of the flavored ones are also good for P2. The Donut House Chocolate Glazed is one that I have often. Most of the Timothy's and Green Mountain brand flavored K-cups have no added calories or sweeteners.

    I have found that if there are other ingredients, not P2 friendly, the box will have a nutrition label on it. The hot chocolate for example, has a nutrition label and has calories.

    ReplyDelete