HCG Patch

Saturday, May 21, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 2

Weight - 145.8

Drop of 4.2 lbs from day 1.  That's the largest first day drop of any of my rounds.  Slept like a log last night (thank you Ambien), but woke up around 6am sweating like crazy.  Realized that I fell asleep with my heated mattress pad on.  Maybe all that sweating helped the scale.  Spent the afternoon running errands with my daughter-in-law and grandbaby.  First time I've had any hunger at all was this afternoon when I ended up out later than a typical P2 dinner time for me.  Not starving at all, but I definitely knew it was time to eat.

I'm fudging a bit today since it's early in the round.  I mixed veggies in my soup for dinner and used mushrooms.  We shall see if I continue this or not.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today I had Green Mountain Island Coconut and Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee

Lunch - (203 calories)

100 g chicken breast, baked
250 g cucumber, diced
25 g onion
3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
seasonings to taste
150 g strawberries

Dinner - (244 calories)
**Soup with beef & bok choy
100 g thin sliced sirloin
220 g bok choy
60 g mushroom
50 g onion
3/4 c Pacific Natural Beef Broth (minimal ingredient)
1 c water
2 tsp minced garlic
Spike No-Salt seasoning, yellow mustard, and pepper to taste
150 g strawberries



Total Calories for the day 447
Daily Calorie Composition: 37% from carbs, 14% from fat and 49% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,

    My name is Sarah and I am currently on day 6 of phase 2. I am really trying superbly hard not to just eat any and everything that smells so good to me. There are things that I never ate before that I want to eat now :). I do have a question though. I will be away from home for the first 2 weeks of phase 3 and would like to know where you got the ideas from for your meals? I am thinking of stocking up on stuff that I know that I can eat for those 2 weeks so that I dont have to start this whole process all over again... All of your help is greatly needed since you look like you have this all under control.

    Thanks Much ~
    Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    When you are away from home will you be able to prepare you own foods? That definitely makes a difference. Restaurant meals are notorious for having added sugars and starches and we have little control over them. As for my ideas, it's just foods that I enjoy. Everything I make is fairly basic and definitely very easy.

    ReplyDelete