HCG Patch

Friday, May 27, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 8

Weight 142.4

Down 1 pound.  Hoping for no rebound tomorrow.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today I had Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee

Lunch - (214 calories)
140 g beef eye of round
280 g cucumber
sweet dressing with white wine vinegar, water, and stevia

Afternoon snack - (120  calories)
1 container Yoplait Greek Yogurt 2x protein

Dinner - (167 calories)
112 c Jennie-O 99% lean turkey breast, baked
300 g romaine lettuce
sweet dressing

Total calories for the day 501
Daily Calorie Composition: 22% from carbs, 13% from fat and 65% from protein.

AND THEN

After some frustration caused by a friend I ate late and off protocol.  There will be damage
2 pieces of banana nut bread, some oreo minis and about 8 or 10 tortilla chips with cheese melted on top.  I would guess it pushed my calories to 1200 easily.

4 comments:

  1. are you tweaking with the yogurt or using it for protein? I know you don't have much to go, but am just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying something a bit different as an alternative. Definitely pushing the protein some with the nonfat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! I love your blog. Question: I have a K. Coffee maker too *love it* but I was worried about the coffees. What would make one of them not allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the ones I list here in my posts are flavored naturally. I do know that all of the Timothy's flavored coffees are P2 friendly. I have run across a few K-cups that list calories on the boxes. Those I stay away from.

    ReplyDelete