HCG Patch

Monday, May 23, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 4

Weight 144.4

Down 0.6 today and I'm wishing it were more.  5.6 lbs in three days.  If the losses are already this low what's this mean for the days to come?  I upped my protein today for both meals to get to 500 calories.

Sun was shining this afternoon so I managed to get out of the house for a brisk 3 mile walk in about 55 minutes.  Now this evening I'm pooped out.  Hopefully that means I'll sleep well tonight

Breakfast 
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today I had Donut House Chocolate Glazed Donut and Timothy's Wild Mountain Blueberry

Lunch - (221 calories)
**Fiesta lime fish & salad with mustard dressing
165 g Kirkland Wild Caught Alaskan Cod
Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
200 g romaine lettuce
1 tbsp yellow mustard
2 to 3 tbsp water
pepper and no salt seasoning
145 g strawberries


Dinner - (269 calories)
**Steak & Spinach Salad
150 g eye of round steak (batch cooked 4 portions)
garlic powder
pepper
140 g baby spinach
mustard dressing

Total calories for the day 490
Daily Calorie Composition: 30% from carbs, 12% from fat and 58% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment