HCG Patch

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 6

Weight 143.8

Zero, zip, nada..no fun and still in the first week.

I got my first delivery from a regional farm fresh organic service.  There was a nice surprise package on my doorstep bright and early this morning.  I was able to modify the items to fit my P2 foods.  I received braeburn and pink lady apples from Washington; celery, broccoli, lemons, baby spinach, cilantro, and green leaf lettuce from California; limes from Arizona; cucumbers and roma tomatoes from Mexico

Breakfast 
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.  Today I had Gloria Jean's French Vanilla Supreme and Green Mountain Mocha Nut Fudge

Lunch - (188 calories)
**Karli's Spicy Chicken 'chili'
100 g chicken, baked and shredded
170 g celery (use whatever P2 veggie you want)
50 g onion
40 g mushroom
1 c Kirkland Chicken Broth
1 c water
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp cayenne, chili powder, or paprika, depending on how spicy you want it.
chopped fresh cilantro and a dab of pico de gallo
Franks if you need more heat



Afternoon Snack - (86 calories)
180 g braeburn apple

Dinner - (182 calories)
**Fish taco salad
160 g Kirkland Tilapia Loins
1 tsp Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning
200 g green leaf lettuce, shredded
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 to 2 tbsp water
garlic powder, pepper, and stevia to taste
1 tbsp pico de gallo or sugar free salsa


Total calories for the day 456
Daily Calorie Composition: 33% from carbs, 10% from fat and 57% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a link online to the regional fresh organic service? I would be interested in something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one I'm using. http://www.fullcircle.com/

    I'm not sure where all they are at. They have delivery and local drop off points

    ReplyDelete