HCG Patch

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 9

Weight - 155.2

Up just a bit, but that's not been unusual for me in week two of previous rounds.  Also there was no output overnight which IS unusual for me.

The raging beast that has been my stomach the past week has finally been appeased.  Injected 162.5iu for the second morning.  Since about 9pm last night I've had hunger only at mealtime and then it has been mild.

With the recent news article about produces prices going through the roof for the next couple of months, I'm wondering what will happen with some of the veggies I love in this protocol.   Tomatoes for my dinner veggie tonight.  Not something I've done yet this round.  I figured since I've been skipping one fruit a day, the sugars shouldn't come back to bite me.

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee and water

Lunch - (185 calories)
**Spicy Beef & Cabbage soup
100 g beef bottom round (previously cooked)
210 g Napa cabbage
2 c beef broth (homemade from the beef bottom round
1 tbsp French's Spicy Brown Mustard
salt and pepper to taste

It may not be pretty, but it's good




Afternoon Snack - (83 calories)
160 g red delicious apple
2 tbsp Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar


Dinner - (159 calories)
**Pan-fried Creole Cod & Beefsteak Tomatoes
160 g Kirkland Wild Alaskan Cod, frozen
.5 tsp Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
250 g beefsteak tomatoes



Total Calories for the day 427
Daily Calorie Composition: 32% from carbs, 11% from fat and 57% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment