HCG Patch

Sunday, February 27, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 21

Weight 147.0

Down 1.4.  I'm still holding my breath until the scale tomorrow morning before I pass judgement on my nutty steak day.  So far so good though.  Really who knows in the end if I would have had the drop regardless or if I would have dropped more.

Family Sunday today.  It's so great being able to actually cook a meal for more than just myself in P2 on a Sunday.  Until this round, I've literally cooked two meals each time.  One I could eat and one I could watch others enjoy.

By the way, I tried the Costco Kirkland Frozen Tilapia Loins tonight.  I've been eating the Kirkland Wild Alaskan Cod and found them to be very steady as far as taste, etc.  Typically tilapia tastes a bit fishier to me.  These fillets run about 135 g each when thawed.  Since fish is a lower calorie protein I usually do more than 100 g.  I dry pan fried them in spicy seasonings.  They are what I'd call bronzed not blackened.  They were delicious. Although I went to heavy with the Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning and it was very salt.  Next time I'll switch to Old Bay Low Sodium instead.

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee and water

Lunch - (153 calories)
**Beef with Cucumber Salad
100 g beef bottom round roast
250 g cucumber
1 tbsp yellow mustard
2 tbsp water
1/8 tsp Kirkland no salt seasoning

Afternoon Snack - (78 calories)
150 g granny smith apple
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar


Dinner - (163 calories)
**Bronzed Tilapia and a sliced tomato
135 g Kirkland Frozen Tilapia Loins
Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
Cumin
Cayenne
225 g beefsteak tomato
Ms Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning

Total calories for the day 394
Daily Calorie Composition: 31% from carbs, 14% from fat and 55% from protein.

6 comments:

  1. so how do you get your percentages on the DCC? Is there some place to plug the info in or have you just educated yourself on this subject? Was wondering about using Mrs Dash flavors ... I have always used them and consider them a basic in my regular diet as well, so hope its ok to use them here as well. I am on day one of the vlcd and have started to blog to make myself accountable to at least myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fitbit step tracker and their website has a food log that I use. It's similar to LiveStrong and FitDay.

    Some of the Mrs Dash flavors have sugars and starches in them. I avoid those particular blends when on P2.

    Welcome to your day one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beth ... I am very excited to do this again with support and information. I did it once before, about five months ago, but on my own, knowing nothing about the support, recipes and help online. Silly me ... think this will be much better! Really going to work at keeping my blog up and staying in touch with folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! It's like a reality show I would actually watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you both haven't found it already. There is a great online forum of hcg dieters at http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/forum.php

    I'm glad you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete