HCG Patch

Saturday, February 26, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 20

Weight 148.4

Down 0.2. In the last 5 days, I've dropped a whopping 0.4.  I know it's normal, but all the appropriate self-talk hasn't made it easier to swallow.  So it's a very very rogue day for me today.  If it comes back to bite me so be it.  If not.. then I'll consider myself lucky.

Throughout the day
Coffee and water

Lunch - None.. skipped


Dinner - (332 calories)
200 g beef eye of round steak
150 g apple
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

Evening snack - (116 calories)
15 g walnuts
2 macadamia nuts.

The intention is to shake things up for a day by adding some fats where there's been virtually none.

Total calories for the day 448
Daily Calorie Composition: 20% from carbs, 37% from fat and 43% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, have you ever tried not mixing veggies to see if that affects your losses?

    Will be watching to see what happens tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Round one was totally by the book. I still had stall out periods. Round to was a bit of both. I don't mix all the time. In fact it's mostly been with the burger patties that I do most of the variety

    ReplyDelete