HCG Patch

Friday, February 18, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 12

Weight - 150.8

Down another 1.4 lbs today.  A girl could get used to this.  I'm really taken aback at my loses this week.  It's week two which is notorious for being slow.  Perhaps finally getting the rx dosing right has made this occur.

I was a bit hungry late last night and throughout the wee hours.  I up'd my dose to 170iu this morning.

Very very busy afternoon.  Batch day for the next couple of weeks for four people.  30 servings of beef bottom round roast, 50 servings of baked chicken breast.  Ground beef, ground turkey, shrimp (not for me this time), fish and all the veggies and fruits needed.   There will still need to be restocking of a few things that spoil more quickly.  I can't believe that people actually portion out and cook 100 grams of chicken at a time.  It's so much easier to precook in batches and have it ready.  Why cooked 20 times what you can cook once?

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee, tea, water

Lunch - (238 calories)
**P2 Chili
100 g 96/4 ground beef
1 can no salt added diced tomatoes
cumin, pepper, garlic powder, oregano to taste



Afternoon snack - (78 calories)
150 g red delicious apple
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar


Dinner - (148 calories)
100 g chicken breast
175 g romaine lettuce
sweet mustard dressing

Evening snack - (13 calories)
80 g roasted radishes - yeah I know it's wayyy off protocol

Total calories for the day 477
Daily Calorie Composition: 36% from carbs, 14% from fat and 50% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment