HCG Patch

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 16

Weight - 148.8

So.. I'm not sneaking into the 140s or a normal BMI.  I am planting myself firmly.

For once in my life I can say I'm normal at something..lol. Hunger is controlled. I've done 175iu for the last 3 mornings. I was hungry about 1pm for lunch, but usually dinner time I'm not bad at all.

Everything from here on out is gravy.. and it's all been uncharted territory for me since I hit 158. I'd only been below 170 for a few months back in 2006..the rest of my life I've been overweight, obese, and morbidly obese. I see my doctor in Friday for a regular checkup (haven't had one since August when I weighed around 190 lbs). I'm going to convince him to take me off these 'maintenance meds' of vytorin and micardis. Way back I needed them, now I don't, but he's one of these that "Well they don't hurt and can provide some benefit." Not to my pocket.

My DIL, her friend, and my son are on the same day I am. They have all three lost 18 lbs. Amazingly they've each only had 1 day of no loss and one day of a .4 gain. The rest has been drops, each day.

I love HCG!

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee, water and strawberry koolaid

Lunch - (176 calories)
**Beef & Celery Soup
100 g beef bottom round roast (previously cooked)
250 c celery
2 c homemade beef both
1 tsp Kirkland No Salt Seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
shake of cayenne



Afternoon Snack - (69 calories)
125 g red delicious apple
2 tbsp Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar


Dinner - (159 calories)
**Baked Chicken & Dijoned Green Beans
100 g chicken breast, previously cooked
85 g French Green Beans
2 tsp dijon mustard, no sugar added

Total Calories for the day 404
Daily Calorie Composition: 39% from carbs, 10% from fat and 51% from protein.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear of your success Beth! I have been discouraged because I have hit an EIGHT day plateau after losing 21 pounds :( I've done everything, but I am at a history set point (haven't been past my current weight in almost 5 years!) so my body has been fighting and fighting. Anyway, I am coming off my R1P2 Friday and am so relieved to hear that you have had no problem getting to a weight you haven't been at in a long time!! It's encouraging!!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those plateaus. Sometimes you just have to shake things up sometimes.

    Do you do well with beef/steak?

    Maybe do a mini-steak day.. nothing for lunch, etc.. dinner or early dinner have about 7 ounces of lean lean steak and a tomato or an apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I did a mini steak day my first 3 day plateau (about 12 days in) and I lost 2 pounds not the next day but the day after. I should actually try that again! Tomorrow is my last P2 day so I will try it tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete