HCG Patch

Thursday, February 24, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 18

Weight - 149.0

Ahh the inevitable.. a 0.4 gain.  Oh well. I had a great week two so week three is catching up with me.  Light green veggies today.

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee and water

Lunch - (192 calories)
**Spicy Beef & Cabbage soup
100 g bottom round steak, previously cooked
250 g Napa cabbage
1 c Pacific Natural Beef broth (minimal ingredient)
1 c water
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Kirkland no salt seasoning
dash of cayenne
dash of white pepper

Afternoon snack - (78 calories)
150 g red delicious apple
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar


Dinner - (156 calories)
100 g chicken, baked previously
190 g romaine lettuce
30 g mild pepper rings
1 tbsp yellow mustard
2 tbsp water
pepper and garlic powder to taste

Evening snack - (48 calories)
150 g strawberries

Total calories for the day 472
Daily Calorie Composition: 42% from carbs, 10% from fat and 48% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    I would just like to say that this Blog is absolutely amazing! My wife and I are starting Phase 3 tomorrow (FINALLY), and we were very nervous about what to eat and possible weight gain. I have learned so many things from reading through your daily postings and recipes. I don't know how you do it - So much detail and specifics, it's really awesome!! You should consider publishing all of your entries in a book (either paper or PDF). I know that I would pay for it, and I am sure that many others would also. Thank you again. Congratulations on your loss, and I'll be following you along your HCG trek.
    Cheers,
    Erich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy my ramblings.

    I love Phase 3.. it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete