HCG Patch

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 10

Weight - 153.6

Down 1.8 after being up .6 yesterday do to lack of output.  Did not have that issue today.  So 9.2 lbs in 9 days.  That is exactly where I was at the same point in round 2.  Hunger isn't bad today.  A bit this morning before my dose and some this evening, but it's likely because the furtherest out in my body was the skip day (72 hours back).  I'll do 162.5 again tomorrow and see how things feel.

I ate bok choy for lunch today.  Not for the heck of it, but because I didn't want it to go to waste.  Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me.  It is part of the cabbage family.

Breakfast and throughout the day
coffee and water

Lunch - (222 calories)
**Veal and bok choy stir fry
150 g veal sliced thin, previously cooked
295 g baby bok choi
2 tsp Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos



Afternoon snack - (73 calories)
140 g red delicious apple
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar


Dinner - (155 calories)
100 g chicken breast, previously cooked
270 g cucumber
40 g onion
2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Total Calories for the Day 450
Daily Calorie Composition: 35% from carbs, 9% from fat and 56% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment