HCG Patch

Friday, February 11, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 5

Weight - 156.8

Down 1.4 for a total of 5.8 lbs in 4 days. 

Took a detox bath last night.  I know that it's temporary water weight that's lost and it's usually back by morning.  I just enjoy relaxing for 20 minutes and lounging bundled up in sweats for 30 minutes afterward.

On the dosage topic.  I took 175iu at midnight.  Felt a bit lightheaded an hour later. Not pass out kinda lightheaded. It was almost a floating sensation.  Slept well through the night, again.  Had a small amount of hunger before lunch at 1pm.  Then between 4 and 5 I noticed it again.  Similar to last night, I was vaguely hungry until dinner time.  I ate a fairly bulky dinner that included extra protein. Finished it about 7:45 and I've not really been hungry since.  I'm trying to decided to bump to 180iu tonight and see if that wipes all the hunger out or to leave it for another day.

Since I did extra protein today, I did not have fruit at all.  Didn't really need the snacks.  I like to fill up on protein and veggies whenever possible.  I also test my urine for ketones with ketostix.  On Wednesday there was none.  On Thursday, it was a trace.  Today it's been high.  Some people never go into ketosis on the hcg diet.  I seem to and if/when the losses are slow or non-existant, it's comforting to see the deep red color on the stix.

Of the people local to me who are all on day 5 of their first rounds: their 4 day losses range from 7 lbs to 12 lbs.  I'm bringing up the rear.

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee, water, strawberry koolaid

Lunch - (230 calories)
**Beef and onion soup
112 g 96/4 ground beef
200 g onion
1 c Pacific Natural Beef Broth (minimal ingredient)
1 c water

Dinner - (235 calories)
**Turkey burger with 'the works'
150 g Foster Farms 99% lean ground turkey
Kirkland No Salt Seasoning blend
280 g romaine
P2 Protocol Dressing

Total calories for the day 465
Daily Calorie Composition: 25% from carbs, 15% from fat and 60% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. You've mentioned several times in your blogs that you do a detox bath. What's involved in a detox bath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. in a normal sized bathtub it's 2 cup epsom salts, 1 to 2 cups baking soda in the hottest water you can stand. Soak for 20 minutes, get out, bundle up in sweats or a blanked for at least another 20 to 30 minutes.

    Be cautious. It can/will make you feel somewhat week.

    ReplyDelete