HCG Patch

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 3

Weight - 159.2

Down 1.8 this morning.  Just a bit over my loading weight and still higher than my lowest ever weight.  Still dealing with hunger.  I skipped my dose today.  It seems as the evening goes on I'm getting a bit better.  The telling will be in the morning I guess.  Then I'll have to decide to go up or down (likely down) and how much. 

My son was not as hungry today so perhaps the increase in his drops dose is working for him. 

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee and Strawberry Koolaid

Lunch - (179 calories)
**Chicken and a Cucumber salad
100 g chicken breast
400 g cucumber
60 g onion
3 tbsp Garlic Wine Vinegar

Afternoon Snack - (46 calories)
150 g strawberries

Dinner - (157 calories)
*Fiesta Lime Cod and roasted asparagus
140 g Kirkland Alaskan Cod
2 tsp Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
250 g asparagus
1 tbsp dijon mustard



I tossed the asparagus in the dijon and baked at 350 degreesF for about 15 minutes.


Evening Snack - (58 calories)
100 g red apple
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar

Total Calories for the Day 440
Daily Calorie Composition: 43% from carbs, 6% from fat and 51% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment