HCG Patch

Monday, February 7, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 1

Weight - 162.6

Rolling up my sleeves.  Let's do this!

My gain during loading was 3.2 lbs total.  Second of three shots that ended up in a blood vessel, even though this time I pulled back the plunger and got air before injecting.  I must have moved the needle further in after testing.

I was a bit hungry in the wee hours of the morning.  About an hour after lunch, my stomach was talking to me, but I think it was more digestion.  I was definitely hungry at dinner time which is fine.  If things stay as they were today I'm good.  Because of all the dosing/hunger issues recently seen on the HCGDietInfo Forum I'm really being mindful of my hunger level.  I've heard of some people that have constant 'gnaw your arm off' hunger.  Typically their dose of pharma-grade hcg is too high and needs to be backed down.

Breakfast
Coffee

Lunch - (228 calories)
*P2 Beef & Onion Soup
100 g 96/4 ground beef, sauted
200 g onion, sauted
1 c Pacific Natural Organic Chicken Broth
1 c water
1 tsp Kirkland No Salt Seasoning
1 tsp minced garlic
pepper to taste



Afternoon snack - (78 calories)
150 g red delicious apple

Dinner - (135 calories)
100 g chicken breast, baked
150 g romaine lettuce
3 tbsp P2 Italian Dressing


Evening snack - (56 calories)
120 g clementine orange

Total calories for the day 497
Daily Calorie Composition: 45% from carbs, 11% from fat and 44% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment