HCG Patch

Thursday, February 10, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 4

Weight - 158.2

Down a pound for 4.4 total in 3 days. 

Now here is the novel about my last 24 hours.

I was going absolutely bonkers last night between 11 and midnight.  The night
had gotten progressively worse.  No relief from eating a bulky dinner or an apple later
on.  Stomach was just one constant growl to the point I was nauseous. I typically have a high
tolerance for things, but yesterday had just proven too much.

At midnight, I finally caved and rather than eat figured I'd take a dive.  I
injected 200iu figuring if I had been too low I was even lower at that point and that if it were the
case it should help boost the levels quickly and I'd go for 175iu tonight.  If it was actually too
high and I was overreacting then I'd see no relief at all and would pay for it with another
skip day or two so that the levels would drop again.

Within an hour of injection my hunger seemed to subside.  I was able to sleep
through the night without waking except for a bathroom trip.  The night before my stomach
had growled all night.  I didn't even feel the need for lunch until about 2 pm.  At about 5, I began noticing some rumbles here and there.  They are more prevalent now than they were earlier.  I'm certain after dosing at 175iu tonight at midnight and keeping that level for a few days, things should even out.

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee and cherry koolaid


Lunch - (158 calories)
**Dijon chicken with Cucumber Salad
100 g chicken breast
dijon to taste
325 g English Cucumber
30 g onion
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
Celtic sea salt.

Dinner - (203 calories)
**Beef & Asparagus Saute A La Dijon
100 g 96/4 ground beef
325 g asparagus
1/2 or more water
2 tbsp dijon mustard

Brown the beef.  Add 1/2 c water and asparagus. cover and let steam until tender-crisp adding water as needed.  Uncover, add dijon.  Stir to incorporate and continue cooking until all water has evaporated. 



Need to eat a fruit tonight maybe

Total calories for the day 361
Daily Calorie Composition: 24% from carbs, 15% from fat and 61% from protein.  

No comments:

Post a Comment