HCG Patch

Sunday, February 6, 2011

R3 Phase 1 Loading Day 2

Weight - 160.8

This has been one long long weekend.  I am exhausted and sure hope I can get some sleep tonight.  I have eaten so much the past few days that my stomach looks like I have a 'food baby' and it hurts because it's tight.

I made several salad dressings today in batches from my Phase 2 Safe Dressing list and sent the girls home with enough of each for several days.


Breakfast - (35 calories)
coffee with 2 tbsp half and half


Lunch - (374 calories)
**Cauliflower crust pizza
1 cup riced cauliflower
1 egg
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 tsp Mrs Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning
sugar free marinara or alfredo sauce
veggies of choice (I used bell pepper, onions, mushrooms)
Italian blend cheese

Preheat oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.  Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray or use parchement paper.  In medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Press evenly on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with Mrs Dash.  Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).  Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.  Place under broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted.




Dinner - (1,050 calories estimated)
Olive Garden
2 helpings of Olive Garden Salad
2 bowls Chicken Gnocchi soup
1.5 breadsticks
4 oz Moscato win


Evening - (503 calories)
1 piece cheesecake
coffee with 2 tbsp half & half

Total calories for the day 1,960
Daily Calorie Composition: 39% from carbs, 54% from fat and 7% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. YUM! Just made and ate the mustard dressing on my baked chicken salad! Was really good! I can't believe that I didn't have that recipe to use during my first round! Day 1 VLC today for me too!! The load days were fun but I am so ready to do this!! Good luck in the days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! That cauliflower pizza looks super yummy! I will have to use that for P3!

    ReplyDelete