HCG Patch

Thursday, February 17, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 11

Weight 152.0

Whoohoo.. 1.4 this morning.  Total of 10.6 pounds in 10 days.  I'd love for week two to be better than the previous two rounds.  Once can dream.

Planning a big shopping/batch cooking /portioning session for Friday.  I went today for a couple of beef bottom round roasts to put in the crockpot overnight.  They'll be fall-apart tender in the morning.  What I bought will make 29 portions.  It freezes well once cooked and is great in soups and stirfries.  Tomorrow will be Costco, Walmart, and wherever else we need to stop.  Cooking chicken again and portioning out ground beef, fish, and ground turkey as well as dividing up the bulk veggies and fruits between the 4 of us.

I found a new tea today that I really like  Good Earth Pomegranate Superfruit.  It is a mixture of green tea antioxidants with pomegranate and acerola cherry antioxidants.   Took a nice hot detox bath tonight with epsom salts and ginger as I was out of baking soda.  I always recording my evening weight and it's only up .8 from this morning.  Perhaps a foreshadowing of a good weight-in tomorrow.

I was not very hungry today at all.  I didn't eat lunch until I got back from some errands at almost 4pm.  Fourth day in a row for 162.5iu.  I mixed a new batch that I'll start on tomorrow.

Breakfast and throughout the day
Coffee, tea, water

Lunch - (157 calories)
**Dilled Chilean Sea Bass & Green Beans
100 g Chilean sea bass
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp dill weed
1/4 tsp garlic powder
4 tbsp water
1 can No Salt Added Green Beans

Heat lemon juice, water and seasonings in an oven-proof skillet.  Add fish, covered and simmer two or three minutes.  Turn fish, cover for a couple of minutes more.  Finish under broiler to brown a bit if desired.

I haven't made sea bass at home.  It was okay, but I think I'll stick to cod and halibut.




Afternoon snack - (78 calories)
150 g red delicious apple
2 tbsp Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner - (182  calories)
**Pan seared eye of round medallion & roasted asparagus
100 g beef eye of round, thin sliced
McCormick Perfect Pinch Steak seasoning to taste
300 g asparagus
Celtic sea salt, garlic powder, and pepper to taste



Total Calories for the day 417.
Daily Calorie Composition: 36% from carbs, 14% from fat and 50% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment