HCG Patch

Monday, July 26, 2010

VLCD Day 29

Weight - 198.0
Week 4 loss - +0.2 lbs
Total loss - 18.6

A jump overnight of 2.4 lbs so it's...
Back to basics

Lunch
--100 grams raw tall off, peeled & devaned shrimp sauteed with crushed garlic, onion powered, and a non-salt season blend using a bit of chicken broth to prevent sticking
--300 grams peeled cucumber with homemade sweet and tart dill dressing.

The dressing is 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 tsp dill, 1/4 tsp onion power, and liquid stevia to taste.

I purchased the shrimp in a frozen bag on sale.  There will be tons of servings from it.  I'm still getting the hang of not overcooking it.  Decided after my last attempt with already cooked fresh shrimp, which quickly turned into tire rubber, that I would do raw from now on so it gives me a bit more time in the pan before the rubber stage.  I have also found that what they say about frozen weight equaling raw weight is definitely not true for most proteins.  I pulled out 100 grams of the frozen shrimp, put them in a ziplock bag under running cold water for a few minutes until thawed.  When I drained the water from the bag and put the shrimp on a paper towel to dry I had 85 grams of raw shrimp.  I had to thaw out two more of those little guys to finally get me to 100 grams.

Afternoon Snack

150 grams of fresh strawberries

Dinner

100 grams raw (79 grams cooked) boneless skinless chicken breast, baked with Montreal Chicken Seasoning
150 grams Fresh Express Italian Healthy Blend Lettuce
5 tbsp sweet mustard vingairette

My sweet mustard vinaigrette is always on hand in the fridge.  It's 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup water (more if you want to cut the vinegar), 1 tsp ground mustard, stevia to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment