HCG Patch

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stall over for this day...

Weight - 193.0

After several days waivering back and forth, I was down 2.4 lbs this morning. Yesterday, I went back to what definitely worked for me the first week and hopefully it continues with some sort of loss each day for the remaining time of this VLCD phase.  I was prepared to do an apple day today (eating up to six large apples between noon one day and noon the next with very little water) to see if some of the stall was water weight although I didn't believe it was.  But it's a non-apple day instead.

I normally hold off on my lunch until 2pm or so.  Today I had an appointment at noon and grabbed an apple on the way out to keep me from being hungry until I got back.

Lunch - 
100 grams boneless skinless chicken breast that I have on hand which was baked with a bit of montreal chicken seasoning
210 grams mixed green salad with a couple of tablespoons of my sweet mustard dressing.

Dinner - 
100 grams Superior Farms veal scallopini
200 grams roasted red radishes.

I had never had veal before this diet.  I'm finding that I've been missing out.  My grocer carries 8 ounce packages of Superior Farms veal cut very thin.  Each package makes two HCG -sized servings.  I put a splash of beef broth in a non-stick skillet, add the juice of one lemon, minced garlic, pepper and the veal.  It cooks very fast because it's so thin.  I remove the veal and let the liquid reduce down and use it as a sauce.

The roasted radishes are a new experiment, and I really like them.  Since the vegetable list is short, I've been experimenting with some of the vegetables that I normally wouldn't eat by themselves.  I trimmed the ends off the radishes then cut them in small pieces.  Tossed them in a ziplock bag with some dill, red wine vinegar, a squirt of Bragg's Liquid Aminos, and a couple of drops of Sweet Leaf Stevia Orange flavor. Put them in a small baking dish and roasted them at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes, stirring a couple of times. My dinner tonight was as good as any upscale restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. wow!!!! I never thought to roast RADISHES!

    I love how you really experiment with seasonings and broths! I have been scared to try it but thanks to this I am making a run to amazon!

    ReplyDelete