HCG Patch

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 32 VLCD

Weight - 191.4

No change from yesterday's weight but after such good losses the two previous days, I'll take it.


Lunch -
3/4 eggbeaters
250 grams roma tomatoes made into 'salsa'

I chopped up the roma tomatoes, added a but of lime juice, cilantro, and onion powder.  I have some fresh anaheim and poblano chilis that I thought about adding just a bit but ended up not.

Afternoon Snack -
160 gram golden delicious apple

Dinner -
100 grams Superior Farms veal scallopini
300 grams cucumber
2 tbsp Marukan Ponzu Natural Citrus Marinade

The veal was already cooked and leftover from a couple of nights ago.  Info on how it was cooked is located at Day 30 Dinner.  The cucumber, I chopped up and added the Ponzu, onion powder, couple of drops of liquid stevia, and some fresh dill.

No comments:

Post a Comment