HCG Patch

Friday, November 25, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Thanksgiving Day After

Weight - 145.6

Only up .6 today?  I know what it means.  My body had retained a lot of fluid from what I ate on Wednesday.  During Thursday, some of that fluid left while I ate willynilly for Thanksgiving.  The net result was the .6 gain.

My plan was to eat one meal today with leftovers and do the steak day tomorrow.  Best laid plans.  With my recent cravings for Boston Creme Pie, I had purchased two cream filled donuts.  I ate them both today as well as a piece of pecan pie.  My reasoning behind it was "Get it all out of here now".  Yeah.. I know.. silly. 


Today's food in no particular order -

2 Creme Filled Donuts
1 piece of pecan pie
2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies
2 dinner rolls
1 sandwich on whole wheat white bread with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and mayo

Total Calories for the day 1,883
Daily Calorie Composition: 51% from carbs, 36% from fat and 13% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment