HCG Patch

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

17 Day Diet Cycle 1 Day 7

Weight - 139.2

Back to the lower calories and low fat today.  I'm feeling a bit puffy though.  Perhaps my next off day I won't do white starches.  

Put the studded tires on the car today.  They are forecasting cold and possible lowland snow later this week.  Hopefully it's not going to be like last year's Thanksgiving next week.  Last year we got iced in and didn't do the drive out to my parents' for the day.  I ended up having to cook and entire meal at the last minute and I was in P2.

Breakfast - (129 calories)
6 oz Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
60 g raspberries

Lunch - (314 calories)
**Tuna Salad
2 pouches Starkist Low Sodium Chunk Light Tuna
70 g celery
50 g onion
45 g dill relish
3 tbsp Kraft Fat Free Mayo
180 g apple

Afternoon Snack - (132 calories)
6 oz Fage 0% Greek yogurt
Walden Farms Strawberry Jam
75 g romaine lettuce
2 tbsp Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette

Dinner - (300 calories)
240 g Kirkland Tilapia Loins
300 g asparagus spears

Total Calories for the day 875
Daily Calorie Composition: 35% from carbs, 7% from fat and 58% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment